Who we are
Our website address is https://intravelcard.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The personal information that is collected when you apply for a Tourist Prepaid Travel Card will be used by us, our Tourist Prepaid Travel Card issuer and third parties (on its behalf) to run your Tourist Prepaid Travel Card, process your fund transfers or transactions. We or third parties may also contact you to let you know about services that we believe may be of interest to you unless you have informed us that you do not want to receive this information.
We shall ensure that the appropriate technical and operational security measures are in place to keep the personal data transferred confidential and secure. You may raise queries as to the personal information held by us about you, let us know about changes to your personal information or contact us by emailing info@inTravelCard.com if you no longer wish us to use your personal information.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
the information we gathered using the contact form will be kept by us for 1 year for customer services purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Your information, including personal data, collected by inTravel Card may be shared with or disclosed to:
* inTravel Card affiliates, joint ventures, partners, subcontractors and agents as necessary to provide our products and services; such as our trusted bank partners.
* inTravel Card contractors, service providers and other third parties providing ancillary services to support our business (e.g., payment processors, data analytics providers, technology development);
* Third party service providers to fulfill travel arrangements and reservations (e.g., Global Distribution Systems (GDSs),Banks, airlines, trains, rental car and other ground transportation companies, hotels, cruise lines and other related travel vendors for booking/ticketing purposes, industry reporting authorities, technology vendors, including, without limitation, online booking tool providers, meeting registration software providers and audiovisual companies, and visa and passport providers and/or verification services);
* Your employer or the company you are otherwise traveling or attending a meeting on behalf of for reporting, auditing, tracking and other purposes as necessary;
* Third party service providers you, your employer, or the company you are otherwise traveling or attending a meeting on behalf of request we send personal data to (e.g., safety and tracking information providers, companies providing weather information or travel alerts, successor organizations and other travel management companies);
* A third party in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of inTravel Card’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by Travel and Transport is among the assets transferred;
* As we believe to be reasonably necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (d) to carry out our obligations and enforce our terms and conditions applicable to our products and services, including for billing and collection purposes; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain (e.g., exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and risk reduction); and
*to fraud prevention agencies and other organizations who may use the information to prevent fraud and money laundering.
*to persons acting as our agents and our partners who sell our cards under a strict code of confidentiality.
*to anyone to whom we transfer, or may transfer, our rights and duties under our card terms and conditions with you.
*as required by law or regulation.
*for purposes where you have provided consent, such as marketing
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Number:+98 912 076 0624
Number:+1 646 349 9167
How we protect your data
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.For example, we work hard to ensure data is encrypted when in transit and storage, and access to this data will be strictly limited to a minimum number of individuals and subject to confidentiality commitments. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy
You should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and although we will do our best to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features such as encryption to try to prevent unauthorized access.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We protect customer data with the following site features:
- We are entirely using SSL/HTTPS throughout all our sites. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
- Databases are sanitized (actual user personal details are removed) before deploying to development or testing environment.
In case of a data breach, System administrators will immediately go through affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed after informing the user.